Sunday, January 24, 2016

Valentines Day Contest!

Win a pair of FREE TGV movie tickets this Valentine!
(Total
8 pairs of tickets to be won!)


How to Win?
Step 1: Like our Facebook page Superbuy.MY
Step 2: Complete the love letter in your most creative way
Step 3: Share the post to your wall to spread the love (make sure your post is set to public so that we can see)


Love Letter :
To My Valentine,
When I first saw you, I was very _______. I think you are _____ and I am the luckiest ______ in the entire _____. I love you more each day. You will always be the ______ of my _____.
Love,
Your Valentine


*Terms & Conditions*:
1)TGV movie voucher can be used for ALL movie in ALL TGV outlets.
2)Winners will be notified via Superbuy.MY Facebook Page on 28 January 2016 
and will be shipped to them upon confirmation.
3)Participants who do not complete all the steps will be disqualified.
4)Superbuy reserve the right to make the final decision, no correspondence will be entertained.
5) Contest Ends: 27 January 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment